Monday - Tuesday
11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Wednesday - Thursday
11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
BOOK A TABLE
Did you know we have a newsletter? No? Well, we do!! And if you are wondering why should you join our newsletter, here are some good reasons (according to us):
- We share information about a new farmer that has joined our “farmers board” as well as what we get from them, and where you can find them. You know we love to support our local businesses, and we want you to know where your food comes from, so you can also support these awesome farmers everyday!
- Want to know about collaborations and other special events happening outside of The Farmhouse or at The Farmhouse? Unless you are constantly visiting our social media pages (Even if you “Like” us on Facebook, you may not see our posts due to their algorithm) you may miss out on information regarding an upcoming dinner that we know gets to be so popular that there is only a limited seating. By having it as an email, you don’t have to worry about missing it out on your thousands of social media posts and then forget about it… until it’s to late. (Vegan Dinner, or Green Dirt Farms dinner, anyone??)
- Wondering about menu changes? What will happen when? When will the new cocktails be featured?? Which are our monthly or weekly specials? (Beer Buckets on Fridays!!) Again, unless you visit our social media every day, you may be missing out on this fun information!
- Are there news happening about our neighborhood? During the streetcar construction we updated our newsletter recipients with news from the streetcar authority regarding street closures, delays, updates, etc… because it can’t get more local than the neighborhood where you live!
- We have sent surveys from time to time to our active newsletter recipients! We want to know what YOU think and we’ll ask for the opinion of active/interactive members.
We know that Facebook does not show all the posts of the pages you follow… so unless you are visiting our page (instead of just scrolling down through your feed), you may miss out on some of this lovely tidbits of what life at The Farmhouse is all about!! Do we need to say more about why we think it would be great for you to join our newsletter?? We didn’t think so either. =)